Deck Budget Amazone

Accueil Forums Gods Unchained Deck Budget Amazone

• Ce sujet contient 7 réponses, 4 participants et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Guy, le il y a 4 mois et 1 semaine.
8 sujets de 1 à 8 (sur un total de 8)
  • Auteur
    Guy
    Maître des clés

Bonjour je repost ici le deck Amazones , qui est un très bon deck budget

Nimble Pixie X2
    Primal Guidance X2
    Arrow of rage
    Amazon Conscript
    Wiccan Warrior
    Underbrush Boar X2
    Staff of Roots
    Canopy Barrage X2
    Amazon Spearsoul
    Pixiellock X2
    Sudden Rally
    Agrodor Protector X2
    Myrto’s Daughter X2
    Arkmonian Onslaught X2
    Penthesilean Warrior X2

Bon jeu

RichardTheog
    Participant

In it something is. Many thanks for the help in this question, now I will know.

GlendaNor
    Participant

I want to enter the Modern scene, but Im somewhat broke, so Im looking for a good budget modern deck something like 75. Someone have some idea? Im accepting all ideas. well, Im more of a Boros Mage, but anything will do.

Thanks in advance.

GlendaNor
    Participant

A quick note. You said you were open to anything, but that you were a Boros mage at heart. The cards Ive listed are geared toward a mono-red or Boros colored deck.

There are likely a NUMBER of other decks you could create on a 75 budget. I just played to your stated interest.

GlendaNor
    Participant

If i could pick more than one i would as Ive played so many fun decks over the past years, but im gonna go with Lightsworns as many of you know its my favorite archetype, one of the first archetypes i played with and still play to this day and find enjoyment out of. Summoning Judgment Dragon and other bosses and nuking the field is always fun to me and of course milling half my deck is fun too.

Chinamot
    Participant

Mono-Red and Infect are two decks I always wanted to play, but I dont know how to start. Thats my problem, I dont know much about Magic Im a fairly new player, but Im eager to learn.

Chinamot
    Participant

Thank you very much for the list, rcwraspy This is awesome. The landfall mechanic really got my attention. Ill take your advice of buying some cards after rotation, it will give me some time to save money I think Ill need to blow 150 in a video card next month – using a 950 gma is really painful.

Well, if you have more ideas, bring it on. Im open to learn to play anything, Im not picky.

Again, thank you very much, loved the list and the deck ideas.

Chinamot
    Participant

I to you am very obliged.

8 sujets de 1 à 8 (sur un total de 8)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.